09:00 to 15:00 Week days 012 6709010 or 012 6709022
Apply Through Document Guru DGSA (Pty) Limited specialist since 1999
Formerly GMTM Consultants we changed our name from 1 April 2019
Documents needed to apply for a Export Permit .
1. If you apply as a individual.
• Application for a Export Permit: IE362
• Vehicle registration certificate
• Police Clearance certificate
• Applicants passport or ID
• Owners ID or passport
• If the applicant is not the owner sales invoice or a avadavat confirming the sale.
• Export code number from SARS.
2. If you apply as a business ( All of above plus)
• Application to Register as a Exporter with ITAC: IEPS-
• Company tax clearance certificate.
Process to obtain clearance .
• Complete and scan all documents to us at email@example.com
• We will apply for the export permit on your behalf
• The process takes about 3 working days.
• The permit will be emailed to you.
When a vehicle is to be permanently Exported.
2 to 3 work days
A further requirement is the either the exporter or the seller must register with SARS as a Exporter. This is a requirement even if you are only going to export a vehicle once in your lifetime.
Either call us on (012) 6709022 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the full information package.
An Vehicle Export permit issued by the Department of trade and Industry ( DTI) is needed When Exporting a Vehicle out of South Africa.
VCASSA Vehicle Clearance and Administration Solutions SA is subcontracted to do All DGSA Vehicle Police Clearance Certificates and will bill clients direct.
Email VCASSA Direct at email@example.com
or call us for information package with all forms, Terms and Conditions and Fees