09:00 to 15:00 Week days 012 6709010 or 012 6709022
Apply Through Document Guru DGSA (Pty) Limited specialist since 1999
Formerly GMTM Consultants we changed our name from 1 April 2019
Documents needed for VCASSA to do a Vehicle Cross Border Clearance on your behalf.
Scan all documents beforehand Originals will be collected with vehicle.
1. All vehicles in private individuals or business names.
• Client Sheet.
• Original Registration Certificate / Log Book / RC1
• Data Dot Certificate.
• Vehicle must have a valid license.
• If the vehicle is not registered into the applicant name a avadavat authorising the applicant to remove the vehicle out of SA Borders.
• If the vehicle is financed a letter from the finance house authorising the removal of the vehicle out of SA borders.
2. Appointment of VCASSA Vehicle Clearance and Administration Solutions SA.
2.1. Private individuals : Download, complete and sign.
2.2. Businesses : Download, Copy and paste on a letterhead and Sign.
3. Sworn Avadavat to be handed in at SAPS authorising us.
3.1. Avadavat specifically for Pretoria/ Tswane: Affidavits must be done at the SAPS. Very important download and complete as per example at SAPS. The avadavat must be handwritten and not typed.
3.1.1. Example for a individual.
3.1.2 Example for a business.
3.1.3. Required format and form to use.
3.2. Avadavat for all other areas expect Tswane / Pretoria
3.2.1. Individual: If he owner of the vehicle is a private individual in all centres Exept Tswane. ( Download, Complete and scan back to us)
32.2 Business: If he owner of the vehicle is a business in all centres Except Tswane. ( Download. Complete and s can back to us)
4. Owners Identification :
4.1. If done for Pretoria copies must certified at SAPS.
4.2. If owner is a Private individual:
• Copy of South African with a ID book or card. ( very clear copy withno stamps or blemishes we will c ertify except Pretoria to be certified at SAPS)
• If a Non-
4.3. If the owner is a Business Entity:
• BRN Certificate (Very clear copy without stamps or blemishes)(This is the certificate issued by the Licensing Department to Businesses/trusts etc to register vehicles in their name.)
• Proxy ID (Very clear copy we will certify -
• If a Non-
• If the proxy and the person signing the avadavat is two different people also supply copy of that persons ID
5. Proof of address not older than 3 months.
5.1. Accepted documents for proof of address.
• Utility Bill.
• Recurring bills like cell phone accounts.
• Tel com accounts
• Credit card accounts
5.2. Documents not accepted.
• Once off accounts like doters accounts.
• License renewal notices.
Process to obtain clearance .
• Scan and email all documents to email@example.com -
• We will;
•• Prepare documents.
• On the morning of the appointment we will collect the vehicle at about 6:30 and return it between 13:00 AND 16:00 with the clearance certificate.
• The Temporary Export Clearance will be delivered in most instances within 2 work days.
• 2 to 3 work days
When a vehicle is Temporary removed out of South Africa for Leisure or work iyt is advisable to obtain a “ NOT STOLEN” Police Clearance from the VIS Department of the SAPS.
VCASSA Vehicle Clearance and Administration Solutions SA is subcontracted to do All
DGSA Vehicle Police Clearance Certificates and will bill clients direct.
Email VCASSA Direct at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us for information package with all forms, Terms and Conditions and Fees