Your official Document Retrieval, Authentication , Apostille and Attestation Specialist
Welcome to our website for Retrieval of South African Documents If you do not find the information you need please feel free to contact or email us.
Regards Gawie Maritz Founder and Managing Director
Give enough people what they want and you will get what u want.
Our Pledge: Honesty even if it hurts.
09:00 to 15:00 Week days 012 6709010 or 012 6709022
Criminal Record Expungement
Vehicle Police Clearance
• Introduction/ Build Up/Import
• Registration as Exporter at DTI
When a Vehicle is Intended to use for a Cross border Visit the vehicle must be presented to the SAPS for a not stolen clearance also known as a Temporary Export Clearance.
1. Why is it necessary to obtain a vehicle Police Clearance for Cross Border Visit..
• Some countries requires a vehicle police Clearance to confirm that the vehicle is not stolen in its country of origin.
• If you are stopped in a Road Block in a foreign country it eases the process if you have proof that the vehicle is not stolen.
2. Where must the Police Clearance be done?
There are designated Police Departments who does the Police Clearance. Your police Clearance must be done where your vehicle is registered for example:
• Pretoria: if you live in Pretoria, Cullinan, Rayton and Bronkhorspruit areas.
• Centurion: If you live in the Centurion area. ( Midstream does not fall under Centurion)
• Langlaagte: if you live in Midrand and Johannesburg -
• Benoni: If you live in Edenvale, Kemptonpark, Alberton, Boksburg, Germiston, Benoni, Springs and Brakpan.
• Lenasia: If you you live in Randfontein, Krugersdorp, lenasia and Soweto.
• Vereniging: if you live in vereniging and Vandrbijlpark.
3. What documents do we need for us, to do a Police Clearance for a Cross Border visit of vehicle on your behalf.
3.1. Download and complete the client sheet.
3.2. Obtain original registration certificate. Also known as Log Book.
3.2.1. If the vehicle is not registered into the applicant for police Clearance must obtain written consent from the owner of the vehicle to remove the vehicle from the country. It is advisable that the drivers names are also mentioned in the letter.
3.2.2. If the vehicle is financed: Letter on a letterhead of the finance institution authorising the owner to use the vehicle outside of the South African borders. It is advisable that the drivers names are also mentioned in the letter. • Certified copy of the financial institution proxy ID.
3.3. Download the avadavat to authorise us to do a police clearance on your behalf.
4.Data Dot Certificate if the vehicle date of first registration is after August 2012
5. Owners Identification
5.1. Owners ID (very clear copy with no stamps or blemishes we will certify)
• If a Non-
5.2. Proof of address not older than 3 months.
5.3. If the owner is a Business: Documents as above with the following changes:
5.3.1. Proxy ID (Very clear copy with no stamps or blemishes -
• If a Non-
• If the proxy and the person signing the avadavat is two different people also supply copy of that persons ID
5.3.2. BRN Certificate (Very clear copy without stamps or blemishes)(This is the certificate issued by the Licensing Department to Businesses/trusts etc to register vehicles in their name.)
5.4. Written consent from the owner of the vehicle to remove the vehicle from the country on a company letterhead. It is advisable that the drivers names are also mentioned in the letter.
6. Valid License.
7.1. Scan and email all documents to us ( No faxes) -
7.2. We will prepare documents.
7.3. On the morning of the appointment we will collect the vehicle at about 6:30 and return it between 13:00 AND 16:00 with the clearance certificate.
7.4. You will be issued with a declaration by the SAPS that the vehicle was not stolen
8. Fees and payment: All Payments with EFT before collection of vehicle
For further inquiries contact us on email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Telephone : (012) 6709010 or 6709022