Your official Document Retrieval, Authentication , Apostille and Attestation Specialist
Welcome to our website for Retrieval of South African Documents If you do not find the information you need please feel free to contact or email us.
Regards Gawie Maritz Founder and Managing Director
Give enough people what they want and you will get what u want.
Our Pledge: Honesty even if it hurts.
09:00 to 15:00 Week days 012 6709010 or 012 6709022
Criminal Record Expungement
Vehicle Police Clearance
• Introduction/ Build Up/Import
• Registration as Exporter at DTI
When a engine is changed the vehicle must be presented to the SAPS to obtain a Police Clearance and update the new engine number on all the relevant Data Bases.
1. What will happen if I do not obtain a Police Clearance after a stolen vehicle has been recovered.
• No vehicle transactions like license renewal, Road Worthy Certificate and/or change of ownership can be done.
• There is a risk that you or the driver can be stopped at a road block and you will have to prove that you have not stolen the vehicle.
2. Where must the Police Clearance be done?
There are designated Police Departments who does the Police Clearance. Your police Clearance must be done where your vehicle is registered for example:
• Pretoria: if you live in Pretoria, Cullinan, Rayton and Bronkhorspruit areas.
• Centurion: If you live in the Centurion area. ( Midstream does not fall under Centurion)
• Langlaagte: if you live in Midrand and Johannesburg -
• Benoni: If you live in Edenvale, Kemptonpark, Alberton, Boksburg, Germiston, Benoni, Springs and Brakpan.
• Lenasia: If you you live in Randfontein, Krugersdorp, lenasia and Soweto.
• Vereniging: if you live in Vereniging and Vanderbijlpark.
3. What documents do you need for us to do a Police Clearance for a Engine Change on your behalf.
Original Receipt for the new Engine showing the engine no plus
3.1. Private individual: Originals must be supplied with vehicle.
3.1.1. If the vehicle is not registered into the applicant for police Clearance name, a original proof of purchase must be supplied.
3.1.3. Download the avadavat to authorise us to do a police clearance on your behalf.
22.214.171.124. Avadavat specifically to Pretoria/Tswane
126.96.36.199.1. Private Individual: Both Affidavits must be done at the SAPS
188.8.131.52.2.Business: Both Affidavits must be done at the SAPS
184.108.40.206. Avadavat for all other areas expet Tsane/Pretoria
220.127.116.11.1. Private Individual: Both Affidavits must be done at the SAPS
18.104.22.168.1.Business: Both Affidavits must be done at the SAPS
3.1.4. Original Registration Certificate also known as Log Book
3.1.5. Owners ID ( very clear copy with no stamps or blemishes we will certify)
• If a Non-
3.1.6. Proof of address not older than 3 months.
3.1.7. Data Dot Certificate
3.1.8 Valid License
3.2. Business: Documents as above with the following changes:
3.2.1. Affidavit: Must be signed and completed by a authorised person or the proxy of the organisation.
• If the avadavat is signed by somebody else than the proxy both the proxy and the person whom signed the avadavat must be included.
3.2.2. Proxy ID (Very clear copy we will certify)
• If a Non-
• If the proxy and the person signing the avadavat is two different people also supply copy of that persons ID
3.2.3. BRN Certificate (Very clear copy without stamps or blemishes)(This is the certificate issued by the Licensing Department to Businesses/trusts etc to register vehicles in their name.)
4.1. Scan and email all documents to us ( No faxes) -
4.2. We will prepare documents.
4.3. We will obtain a Request for police Clearance ( RPC ) at the relevant licensing department.
4.4. We will mark the vehicle for export and stop any further license fees and transactions.
4.5. On the morning of the appointment we will collect the vehicle at about 6:30 and return it between 13:00 AND 16:00 with the clearance certificate.
4.6. On completion we can apply for a export clearance on your behalf.
For further inquiries contact us on email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Telephone : (012) 6709010 or 6709022