09:00 to 15:00 Week days 012 6709010 or 012 6709022
Apply Through Document Guru DGSA (Pty) Limited specialist since 1999
Formerly GMTM Consultants we changed our name from 1 April 2019
Documents needed for VCASSA to do a Vehicle Cross Border Clearance on your behalf.
Scan all documents beforehand Originals will be collected with vehicle.
1. All vehicles in private individuals or business names.
• Client Sheet.
• Original Receipt of purchase or manufacturers certificate
2. Appointment of VCASSA Vehicle Clearance and Administration Solutions SA.
2.1. Private individuals : Download, complete and sign.
2.2. Businesses : Download, Copy and paste on a letterhead and Sign.
3. Sworn Avadavat to be handed in at SAPS authorising us.
3.1. Avadavat specifically for Pretoria/ Tswane: Affidavits must be done at the SAPS. Very important download and complete as per example at SAPS. The avadavat must be handwritten and not typed.
3.1.1. Example for a individual.
3.1.2 Example for a business.
3.1.3. Required format and form to use.
3.2. Avadavat for all other areas expect Tswane / Pretoria
3.2.1. Individual: If he owner of the vehicle is a private individual in all centres Exept Tswane. ( Download, Complete and scan back to us)
32.2 Business: If he owner of the vehicle is a business in all centres Except Tswane. ( Download. Complete and s can back to us)
4. Owners Identification :
4.1. If done for Pretoria copies must certified at SAPS.
4.2. If owner is a Private individual:
• Copy of South African with a ID book or card. ( very clear copy withno stamps or blemishes we will c ertify except Pretoria to be certified at SAPS)
• If a Non-
4.3. If the owner is a Business Entity:
• Proxy ID (Very clear copy we will certify -
• If a Non-
• If the proxy and the person signing the avadavat is two different people also supply copy of that persons ID
5. Proof of address not older than 3 months.
5.1. Accepted documents for proof of address.
• Utility Bill.
• Recurring bills like cell phone accounts.
• Tel com accounts
• Credit card accounts
5.2. Documents not accepted.
• Once off accounts like doters accounts.
• License renewal notices.
Process to obtain clearance .
• Scan and email all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org -
• We will;
•• Prepare documents.
• On the morning of the appointment we will collect the vehicle at about 6:30 and return it between 13:00 AND 16:00 with the clearance certificate.
• The Not Stolen Export Clearance will be delivered in most instances within 2 work days.
• 2 to 3 work days
When Vehicles, Engines Trailers etc, which are not on the E-
VCASSA Vehicle Clearance and Administration Solutions SA is subcontracted to do All
DGSA Vehicle Police Clearance Certificates and will bill clients direct.
Email VCASSA Direct at email@example.com
or call us for information package with all forms, Terms and Conditions and Fees