09:00 to 15:00 Week days 012 6709010 or 012 6709022
Apply Through Document Guru DGSA (Pty) Limited specialist since 1999
Formerly GMTM Consultants we changed our name from 1 April 2019
• Original documents to be Legalised.
• Client Sheet and instructions
• Copy of applicants Identity Document
• Down Load Complete the inquiry form or Email us at email@example.com or call us on (012) 6709010 or
• We will respond with a cost estimate.
• Courier the documents to us or arrange for collection.
• We will invoice and on receipt of the required deposit we will start the process as per requirements.
Apostille, Authentication, Notarisation, Attestation and Embassy Authentication
Legalisation of documents is a process whereby documents are made suitable or acceptable to use in another country than its country of origin by confirming authenticity by various processes which can include:
• Apostille or Authentication at DIRCO
• Authentication at Government Departments I.e Department of Education or HPCSA
• Embassy Attestation
• Notary Copies
• Authentication and Apostille at High Court
A Apostille or Authentication Seal is affixed to the document to attest to the Legality of a document. Only documents that originated in South Africa can be Legalised in South Africa. Embassy Attestation is a further process.
The intricate process of document compliance made easy by using our services.
Down Load Complete the inquiry form or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (012) 6709010 or (012) 6709022
Depends on the process and Departments involved. Herewith a indication..
• Authntication Quilifications at Dept Education 1 to 3 days.
• Authentication medicals at HPCSA 1 to 3 days.
• Apostille/Authentication at High Court or DIRCO 2 to 5 days.
• Embassy Attestation 3 days to 6 weeks depending on Embassy.
We can save you the hassle by arranging collection of your fingerprints inside and outside of South Africa.
IMPORTANT: ALL PCC SUPPLIED BY DGSA ARE PRESENTED TO DIRCO FOR APOSTILLE OR AUTHENTICATION AT NO ADDITIONAL COST